About Sonja R. Porter Attorney At Law
Sonja R. Porter is “The DUI Diva”
- Admitted to Practice Law in Oklahoma Sept. 1999
- Admitted to Practice before the United State Supreme Court 2009
- J.D. from Oklahoma City University School of Law 1999
- B.A. in Pre-Law from Bob Jones University 1995
- Former Assistant District Attorney for Oklahoma County
- Former Associate for 8 years with one of the original DUI Defense Firms Additional Training, Certifications and Permits
- Permit by the Oklahoma Board of Tests and Alcohol and Drug as an Independent Specialist of Intoxilyzer 5000
- Permit by the Oklahoma Board of Tests for Alcohol and Drug as an Operator of the Intoxilyzer 8000
- Certified by Platt & Associates to have completed the NHTSA training for Standardized Field Sobriety Tests
- Completed Summer Sessions of the National College of DUI Defense held in Cambridge, MA (Harvard’s campus)Memberships
Teaches Other Lawyers and Answers Questions of Other Lawyers – See my Avvo Profile for a full list of Seminars.
ALL INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS GIVEN FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS DOES NOT CREATE ANY ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. If you have questions or are seeking any legal advice, you must make an appointment and meet with me. First 30-minute consultation is free.